City Of Brush Application For Employment
Brush Police Officer Employment Application
Thank you for visiting the City of Brush employment page! The City of Brush is proud to offer a positive work environment which fosters support and team work along with excellent and competitive benefits for regular full time employees. We have many staff members who have dedicated more than 20 years to the City and they credit their longevity to their happiness with their work environment at the City. Thank you for considering the City of Brush and we look forward to considering you for our team!
Paid Summer Internship
Learn First-hand about Municipal Services!
40 hrs/wk, Mon.-Fri.
- Exposure to the functions and services of municipal government
- Hands on learning and application of services provided through City Utilities, Streets Maintenance, Trash Collection, Parks, Cemetery, and Golf Course
Examples of Duties
- Assists with changing out water meters, fixing water line/main breaks, flushing water systems, and cleaning sewer lines.
- Repairs and replaces broken valves and manhole covers.
- Reads water meters.
- Collects water samples.
- Helps maintain lift stations.
- Entry level operation of equipment such as backhoes and skid steers
- Monitors processes at the Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Will obtain entry level understanding of the WWTP chemical and mechanical processes.
- Assists with trash collection and street maintenance.
- Assists in setup for large community events.
- Performs grounds maintenance duties such as: mowing, weed trimming, and pulling / hoeing / spraying weeds.
- High School Junior or Senior level of education
- Valid Driver’s License
- No prior experience necessary
- Background in Chemistry and Math helpful but not required
To apply, City of Brush employment application must be completed and returned to the City of Brush by 5:00pm Friday, April 16th.
Applications may be obtained by clicking on the link above.
Wait Staff / Bartender
Seasonal, part time
$9.32/hr. plus tips
Greets, waits on, and serves customers food and beverages; cleans, stocks, rotates stock, and restocks workstations and coolers; completes preparatory side work; responsible for enforcing and complying with all applicable liquor laws; cleans areas accessible by customers promptly; assists in set up and clean up the bar, dining room, and decks prior to and following events; performs general cleaning of facilities as assigned; accepts and handles cash receipts accurately; responsible for accurately and completely balancing the register; collects, washes, and puts away dishes as instructed; and assists with inventory as assigned.
Minimum of 21 years of age and at least 3 years of customer service preferred. Must obtain TIPS Alcohol Certification within 3 months of hire (City will provide the training).
Position open until filled.
Restaurant Cooks for The Course Café
The Course Café is a full service restaurant at The Course at Petteys Park, one of northeast Colorado’s finest 9 hole golf courses.
$12.32/hr to start
Part time (fewer than 30 hrs./wk)
Duties include: preparing and cooking food as directed; completing preparatory side work such as washing and cutting produce and pre-cooking or baking some items; cleaning food preparation areas, work stations, cooking surfaces, and dishes; cleaning, stocking, rotating stock, and restocking work stations and coolers; following sanitation guidelines and maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards; assisting in receiving, verifying, and putting away deliveries; and all other duties as assigned.
To apply: Employment applications may be obtained by clicking on the link above and may be dropped into our night drop at the City of Brush at 600 Edison St. Brush,, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to (970)-842-5909.
Applications being accepted until filled.
TO APPLY FOR ONE OF OUR OPEN POSITIONS, COMPLETE AN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION AVAILABLE AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE AND RETURN IT TO 600 EDISON ST. BRUSH CO. 80723 OR TO KDYKES@BRUSHCOLO.COM.
CALL KIM DYKES, HR OFFICER, AT (970)-842-5001 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Some additional resources to utilize for other employment opportunities in the community are listed below.
Colorado Workforce Center
426 Ensign St.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Advanced Services, Inc.
20081 US Hwy 34
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
960 37th Avenue Ct.
Greeley, CO 80634