The City is acutely aware that our businesses are impacted or will be impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The purpose of this webpage is to provide resources and suggestions for mitigating the negative impacts on your business. The City of Brush! businesses are the backbone of this community and keep our local economy moving and we are here to assist you. Please reach out and let us know how you are doing, share a creative idea for how you are meeting customer expectations or the change in your customers behaviors. The City is tracking what is going on with our business community and we need your assistance to reach out and share what is happening.
· The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering disaster loans up to $2
million (flyer), with an interest rate is 3.75% for small businesses without credit
available elsewhere. Nonprofits can apply too, at a 2.75% interest rate.
Federal legislation recently passed to address the outbreak classified as a disaster under the Small Business Administration, which will allow business owners to access low-interest loans to mitigate the economic impact. SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters. SBA disaster loans can be used to repair or replace the following items damaged or destroyed in a declared disaster: real estate, personal property, machinery and equipment, and inventory and business assets.
Two Ways to Apply
Apply Online: https://disasterloan.sba.gov.ela
Apply By USPS: Businesses are encouraged to fill out and submit the attached worksheet.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Road
Fort Worth, TX 76155.
SBA Customer Service Center
1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or email email@example.com.
· Facebook is soon offering small business grants. Stay tuned.
· Federal: IRS Coronavirus tax relief
SMALL BUSINESS GUIDANCE
· Jamm - a voice and video collaboration and communication for teams working remotely is offering it free of charge. This service integrates well with Slack.
· Google - Hangouts Meet, which allows up to 250 participants and live streaming up to 100,000 viewers per domain, and G-suite is available to all customers free of charge until July 1, 2020.
· Loom - This video recording and sharing service offers boosts to free service plan, discounted prices on LoomPro and free access for educational institutions through July 1, 2020.
· Microsoft 365 E1 - free 6 month trial
· LinkedIn - 16 courses offered for free - “Remote working - setting yourself and your teams up for success”
· DropBox - offering free Dropbox Business and HelloSign Enterprise subscriptions for 3 months to nonprofits and NGOs focused on fighting COVID-19. If you are an organization working to stop the virus or provide relief, apply here.
· LogisticsManagement - Librestream Onsight platform remote expert app free. This allows remote work to maintain the benefit of in-person meetings (content markup, shared visual/audio, and more).
· Federal: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business preparedness checklist
· CDC Guidelines for travel health information
Toolkits, Checklists, and Resources
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
· Graphics toolkit
· Resources, Response and Impact
· Workplace Tips for Employees
· Coronavirus Response Toolkit
State of Colorado
·State of Colorado COVID-19 response webpage: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
·Colorado State Patrol Information Call Center: 1-833-598-5553, for any questions about State orders and COVID-19, open 8am to 5pm, 7 days a week
· Federal: National School closure map
· Veteran affairs coronavirus update page
· National Association of Manufacturing’s COVID-19 Resources
Health and Business Safety
· Center for Disease Control (CDC)
o Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Fact Sheet
o Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
o Business cleaning/disinfecting guidelines (CDC)
o More cleaning/disinfecting guidelines (EPA)
· OSHA’s Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF)
· Prescriptions: Walgreens and CVS to waive drug delivery fees during crisis
· Higher risk people: follow this Centers for Disease Control guideline.